Sunday 28 February 2016

WHEN SOMEONE LOOKS AT YOU





…LOOKING AT ME





When someone looks at you, what do you normally think?
take a look at this reflection and find out one of the greatest reasons people often look at their fellow!



Admiring your beauty seems irresistible in the sight of the entire world today.  Most times, I hunger to take a glimpse at you, just to satisfy my desperate eyes, so that they won’t fall-off. What they see about you is purely overwhelming towards abuse of Womanhood and global construction for hopeful attainment of the future. Though, I will not say; even though am saying: my teachers have seen it and did not say, why then should I open up an evangelistic rally towards this issue? Yet I must confess that my eyes is in love not me though.  

Even if people say: “beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”, I won’t let your own beauty captivate my heart. Even at that, my eyes keep misbehaving to the climax and also vow to admire heavy outlooks.  I don’t really blame them because, beholding is a free gift of nature, and they will keep beholding the enthusiastic nature of worldly attractions.  For assure, not everything is appreciable towards sight; yet the beholder keeps beholding.



Professor Bush, a learned, intelligent, thoughtful man, one of the famous critics in America was fond of taking a walk along the country-side, to sniff the aroma of rose and hibiscus in my garden.  He loved my garden so much that he kept being acquainted to them.  Prof. was logical and diplomatic in thoughts, as awarded to him by nature; as such, he would always criticize every butterfly that flew-pass him.  


That, I never decoded until I met him soliloquizing, as though he had gone lunatic.  His attitude in this awful monologue got my pregnant curiosity reflecting in my upstairs.  The most interesting aspect of the game was; Prof. would not easily expose his thoughts to me, his best friend, and even to his wife; especially when his was visualized in an articulating manner.  

“My friend, allow me to think”, Prof. said to me.   Prof. was not only seen thinking, but also jotting down some untransparent images that seems unimportant; but a closer look by those who possessed twin-eye, it would definitely reveals the bone behind the flesh.  Sometimes, I noticed Prof. in a fatherly cry, where he was suffering from inner motives which I see through his heart in the name of abnormal-realities, proving the short come of Mother-earth.


I wondered what could be troubling my old friend. No idea came to my rescue.  Consequently, my friend would hum to an unknown tone, and I discovered that his feeling towards his actions is 'pity to the World'.  At first, I thought a tragedy has befallen him or a family member kicked the bucket.  

“only God knows the dribbler of his heart”.  I said so because, Prof. was seen rejecting food almost everyday; while Mrs. Kate cried more than her lad of 3.  In as much as Prof. wouldn’t eat, he kept scolding his wife concerning her artistic capabilities of decorating her eyelashes, eyebrow and lips.  

Mrs. Kate wore make-ups as one of those important house chores a lady never do without.  Though she had been doing this for almost seven years of matrimonial bond with Prof; "why is my friend suddenly taking note of that"?  The question seemed for the gods.  Although, my own job is to keep solving mathematics with my brother-soul, so as to clarify my curiosity towards Prof’s condition.  Then I thought; maybe, he needed to see a psychiatric doctor because a second-passed (in time) in rescuing my friend is quite irrevocable.  

I had to invite Doctor David to assist me heal Prof. Bush: he was so much important to me and his brothers-Americans.  Moreover, I was really afraid of the Western interrogation towards investigation of matters; especially when someone of close relation is sought for.  So, I tried my best to see that my friend survived such psychological trauma; as heart attack was now the order of the day.



The opposite of my own Christmas day was when Doc. was ready to configure my friend’s psych; he quickly jumped up and exclaimed, 

“do you think am insane?  Am not".  Prof. explained that he was only feeling for the young lady next door; who, probably, Doc. Or any other person should help out, as she would soon pack her things for the market-area.  

“This lady is a point of contact to all other ladies, even my wife” –  Prof. said.  

Each time I worked pass her shop, I looked at her as if she charmed me to.  She would usually say; 

“Sir, I pray thee, why are you looking at me?” not knowing that my admiration was the grandma to laughter.  “My friends, what am trying to elucidate here is a lecture to all ladies who love to over-decorate their skin”, my friend added.




I remembered the lady whom my friend was referring to.  The lady that mothers the public in exchange with money.  Prof. said that he sometimes went to her restaurant to take a bottle of beer; though not from his heart, but just to give a closer look at her artificial ugly look.  

Lady-P, as she was fondly called was naturally beautiful, but the makeups on her was as colorful as a chameleon.  In fact, every minute of the day, she re-wore makeup to look beautiful, not knowing that she was indirectly telling God that he isn’t perfect.  

Lady P’s makeup kit was as big as uncle T’s pot-belly.  Uncle-T was the plumpy man who took approximately two crates of beer a day in Lady-P restaurant.  Certainly, Lady-P would suffer skin diseases if she refused to resist from attitude.



At first, I never knew that such appearance of Lady-P could let an innocent fellow be in a questionable state.  That was just a thought of an ordinary man; until Prof. insinuated on the issue of overdose makeup and its unmerciful approach towards our ladies’ skins.  

My friend at this juncture used the opportunity of feeding Doc and I wine to unleash his anger; even in lady P’s presence.  Lady P, thoughts of defending herself were shutdown by Prof’s professionalism and intellectual capability.  Coincidently, Prof.’s wife, Madam Kate met us at the restaurant.  


There, Prof. told her his feelings towards makeup abuse, and such moment was a cool one to let his feelings out transparently.  Everyone was listening attentively to my friend and as well appreciated his teachings.  To concur with Prof’s lectures, most of the ladies, if not all; who were present in the restaurant were all touched.  If I was allowed to run into their thoughts, I would, without doubt, swear to their repentance.  

Persistently, Prof. made it clear that whoever looks at you, strangely, try to inquire the origin of the eyeing even though it seems romantic; because, some eyeing are pure unromantic.  

Prof continued, 

"...naturally, when you apply makeup, you have added something harmful as may not be required by your body.  Though, sometimes, makes you look like under twenty when you are for real sixty".

Your thought is the opposite of reality.  Soonest, the World will come to discover that their eyes is naked and would desire to make separate suit for them.  

Prof, through his prophetic senses nosed some probable mates of his by the corner and quickly stated; “All teachers are meant to teach the world the good teachings, just like me, or even more than I do.  Let’s try to meet that fellow with a humble spirit, not just because he’s admiring our beauty but the reason behind the scene. - “Please Sir, why are you looking at me?”

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do share your views with us!