How many hours does science students study to get 95% or above?ANSWER -
Is google destroying the creative capabilities of students?ANSWER -
Will studying on study table or bed make any difference?
- fondling with the bed sheet, pillow or any other thing you may have on your bed at the present time. This may not be known to while you do it, because you will be absent minded
- You will be tempted to sleep as said earlier. As long as the bed is not the right place for studying, there is a tendency that anyone who studies on bed would sleep off or easily get exhausted. And this is 70% possible. Look at how it works. While lying or sitting on the bed studying, you feel the tenderness of the bed and also enjoy the softness of the it. While this is happening, you will be gradually lured by your brain to lie down and by so doing, you are in for sleeping.
- You have body reactions. While you sit on the bed studying, your body will definitely react towards getting tired easily because you are not rightly positioned. Hence, you have back or even waist pain; making you not to last longer while on the work. Apart from these, there are other things that may arise while you are wrongly positioned for studying.
- You will be very comfortable and enjoy your study period. There would be no tension or body reaction. If any of the recent mentioned occur while on study table, you know that you are naturally exhausted and it’s not caused by your position; Unless you are on the wrong table or chair (Which may be high or lower than you are in height). Thus, studying on a table and chair brings comfortability.
- You will not be easily distracted. Any distraction that would come to you while studying on a table and chair is when you are not really concentrated and ready to study, in that it is you, the two furniture and your books. Also, the position will automatically let your eyes fixed on the book, hands on the table and body erected accordingly.
- You flow while studying. There would be free flow of communication between you and your book, in the sense that nature made it so. Everything is meant for one thing they must represent. And without being told, study chair and table represents studying, and that’s how it is made. You cannot be on them without flowing, comprehending and assimilating what you study. while Bed is strictly known by all to be a sleeping tool
How can I concentrate while studying on laptop?
What and how long does a speaker have to prepare for a speech?
- He can use books related to the topic of his speech
- Through the internet. google can help out in most cases, but it is not advisable for one to highlight everything and present it as it is in the internet
- personal initiative - As a speaker, one should have some knowledge of what he should present and should make a critical thinking on how to take care of it. Everyone is creative and can make out something from his head.
- It is also good to learn from others. No one is an island. Most good presenters learn from those who are more experienced than they are, and thereby learning more from them. this is where you see and learn the posture and body movements of a presenter or speaker. Finally, consider body language and learn how to handle it on stage.
What should I do to concentrate on studies to be a topper in class?ANSWER -
- Place yourself at the top first: Class toppers do not have the notion to see themselves in the 1st position in the class. The set goals above first position, which is not possible, right? Because 1st place is the highest. But that's not it. See yourself as the second class teacher, so that it let you compare what you know with that of the teacher. This will make you study harder, even when you are not in the mood; so that you meet up with your expectation being a second class teacher. As such, a second class teacher is a little bit above the class topper in the class and that would make you fall to be the class topper himself.
- Study ahead of the teacher: Every class topper is hardly seen fail any question thrown to him, even when he least expected it. This is because, they study above class level, even beyond the topics are yet to be introduced. That makes them be at the top. This is exactly what you should start doing. It's just sweet if you get used to it. Because, you will always be ready to take any test that comes impromptu.
- Use external materials in studying: One cannot easily be a class topper if he studies with just what is been taught in class. Because sometimes, teachers intentionally throw generally accepted external questions related to his subject, but not exactly his subject. Therefore, it is only those who study other materials can make it to this level. This had been tested and declared true. So, use at least 2 text book and 4 at most, coupled with the teacher's materials. That would help!
- Do a consistent studying: Class toppers do not stay a day without studying. Because, one day can make them lose intellectual weight. It's just like eating. When you don't eat just for a day, you become weak in strength right? That is how it is applied to studying. Even though you don't study your class material, you should have anything that contributes positively to general knowledge and see through it for the day. That is a serious student's life to become a topper
- Sacrifice, dedication, determination, culture, control and discipline: These are the conditions one should self-give to himself. Sacrifice some time. Don't go playing with friends when they are playing, just try as hard as you can to deprive yourself certain playful activities, so that you achieve your aim. Secondly, put all your mind to it and tell yourself; "If i don't cover up, or meet with the level I want, am not gonna stand up for myself". That is dedication, by promising yourself that you MUST make it. Also, dream always to make it with continuous hard work until you make it; This is determination. control yourself. Sometimes, you may have the urge to play with friends, have fun etc. But ignore those things and carry on with your goal. Though it is not easy, but it is for those who really want to make it. And that is discipline and culture.
- Above all, call unto God because, He is the knowledge and wisdom Giver. Without him, nothing of this nature can be possible. He never disappoints; Am a living witness. So, go down on your knees and talk to Him.
How does one become a writer?
- First, before you become a writer, you must be a good reader. You got to start reading because one cannot write without seeing how written works looks like.
- Get started: You have to get started in writing if truly you want to be a writer. Writing is a matter and product of process, practice and productions.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in writing to master it. write everyday and don't give up on that
- Tell friends and family members to help check your written articles and judge you based on what you have written...
- Involve yourself in writing contest, because, you cannot become a good writer without being challenged and without competition. These will boost your ability and credit
- Finally, Learn the rules of writing, ask questions. Get to meet people who are into the field already and ask them to let you know some tips on writing.
I am a writer, I want to publish my stories and poems in any leading newspaper and magazine or in any tv channel, how can I do it?
- A journey of thousand mile starts with a step, they say is true. As such, it wouldn't be easy to jump into a leading magazine or newspaper to get your work published. But you can start blogging them. Just create a blog
- Get to write for college magazines. This is the best start and get approved by asking approval statements from readers, editor or friends who are great readers
- Spot your professional self and press forward to making acquaintance with publishers, either online or in person and discuss your desire with them
- Bear it in mind that you will be asked your achievements as a writer and what qualifies you to write for them. That is why you needn't just jump into it like that. Because, you must provide a prove of you, either by your previously published works or approval by a superior.
- If you are accepted, try to make it great by setting a standard that will make you unique in what you do. As a result, you might be retained
- By create a prestige of you, you will leave a vacuum of you in their heart to let them know that you are indeed great.
- Lastly, enroll in writing contests that promise to making your work known to the public. in fact, this is one of the greatest tool that can let anyone be approved and published in series of programs by the tv, radio and leading paper.
How can we increase our study hours and work harder for the exams?
- First, you must have enough sleep, as lack of taking enough rest is one of the elements that hinder effective studying.
- discipline: This is very vital for anyone who is serious with studies and one who wants to increase his study hours. You must discipline yourself towards studying, so that you achieve your aim. Without disciplining yourself, there is less or no result to be achieved.
- Set a goal: Goal setting allows one to achieve something. Therefore, if you must increase your study hours, you must set a goal and work towards achieving what you want.
What should I do to concentrate on my studies?
- First, you got stick on the notion that let you seek for help. That notion tells you that you need to be very brilliant again, as you were then. Because, it gives you upper hand towards academia. This is the beginning of your revival. Therefore put it to yourself that you have to do all you can positively to help yourself.
- Psychologically, this requires you to put yourself in an interview mood, where you question/answer yourself. Ask yourself who your were, what is wrong now, why are you not making it again, what have done to lose your interest (?). this is a psychological exercise and a kind of medication that will go a long way.
- Beat your chest and wake up! Tell yourself you got to make a move. Sit down and start studying again. Nothing is lost. You can start afresh.
- Practice! Practice! Practice! Perfect practices makes one perfect. Therefore, it is necessary you start practicing your study Technics again. As you have lost interest of what you used to be, that means you do not practice again, and that is why you got to practice again
- Eat well, take rest, sleep well, exercise your body: These will boost your mental process to take in, process and store information you've got through studying. Research have proven that people who do less or not at all the listed tend to do badly academically. It is time to make a move towards them.
- Abstain from distractions: If you want to be gallant and upfront academically, you have to shun distractions of all kind. When 'all kind' is stated, it cover everything that can make one not to concentrate in doing thing, be it environmental, human noise, electronic noise, affection/emotion, and so on. So, run for them.
- Set a goal: Setting goal will help you know that there is something you want to achieve and by so doing, you strive and get to the top.
- Consistency: One cannot exercise the above without being consistent. You have to continuously work towards your aim, without giving up; no matter the flaws that may come your ways.
- Be Prayerful: Pray to God always because, he is the way and the key to success. Though, some don't believe God exist. But the truth is, He truly does and had made ways for many and is still making. So, you have to go on your knees in prayers. Everything in life is subjected to the Spiritual. Therefore you may not even know where the problem comes from. That is why everyone got to pray for everything.
What should I do if I want to study Journalism?
- You must be a good Orator/Public speaker: Speaking in or to the public is never a product of academic processes. It comes naturally. Therefore, people who are good orators make good Journalists. Because, their mission is for the purpose of the public and her interest.
- Confidence: Without confidence, one cannot be a Journalist. Even though he goes through education and have all the necessary knowledge of being a Journalist; but does have confidence, everything is a waste. So, before enrolling that course, make sure you are a confident personality.
- Good command of Language: In any language you operate, you must also have good command of language and it's usage. Because Journalism is all about using words, everyday.
- Tolerance: If you don't tolerate things and people, you can hardly fix into the cadre of Journal-dealers because, you are going to meet different kind of persons, who are probably lunatics. So, get prepared.
- You should read a lot: Study to show yourself approved. Journalists are versatile. If you are not a study-type, look for another thing. Because, it is an unpardonable offense for a Journalist to commit flaw(s) in the areas of his study. Be versatile.
- You have to be different, cultured, smart, intelligent, approachable, always smiling, cheerful, neat, and all the likes. These are the attributes of a Journalist. Don't wait until you have completed your studies before having the above attributes, because, the day you start studying the course is that day you will start becoming a Journalist.
- Above all, Make connections. Know people, important and positive-minded persons. Because, a journalist is one who is widely informed towards reaching people of different fields in case of help. a time will come when you will need to make investigation, they will be of help.
I am 19 years old and still have imaginary friends, it really affects my studies and I can't concentrate. How can I get out of this?
I like to read and write and I want to end up somewhere between media and business. Do you recommend any PG courses for me?
- Mass communication: This is a core course that leads to every aspect of media, communication, public relation, and so on. It lets you know how to effectively relate with the masses and be professional even with the media and face to face communication. It can also help you be a wonderful persuasive marketer and advertiser.
- Communication for business: this course is related with the first one, but it specializes on businessing. it can help you be a good business practitioner, with a genuine style of doing business.
- Digital media/Digital management: These courses will help you to practically know how to handle the media equipment found in the TV and radio houses. They also let you know how to manage the equipment for better communication.
I live in India, and I have just been promoted to 10th grade and I want to be a doctor. What should I start reading to improve my general knowledge?